- School Business Professional member of ASBO International and/or an ASBO affiliate
- Employed full-time as a school business official as of May 1, 2021.
- The outstanding practice or new idea being submitted must have been developed and executed by the applicant after May 2018.
Note: Only one person from each school district is eligible to receive a Pinnacle Award each year. If a winning project is a team effort, only the person applying or nominated for the award will be recognized as the Pinnacle Award recipient. Current members of the ASBO International Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
The Pinnacle of Excellence Award recipient is presented with:
- A check for $5,000.
- An all-expenses-paid trip, including conference registrations, for the recipient and a guest to ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo.
- $5,000 in school furniture from Virco, Inc.
Three Pinnacle of Achievement Award recipients are presented with:
- A check for $1,000.
- Registration for ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo.