ASBO International's Customized, Daily News Briefings for Members
ASBO International members receive School Business Daily, a customized email briefing of news in school business every weekday.
Custom Briefs for School Business Officials
School Business Daily is offered in collaboration with Bulletin News - the same company that prepares the White House's daily news summaries.
School Business Daily is emailed each morning, Monday through Friday, exclusively to members of ASBO International and its affiliates, to help them stay informed of the latest news in the profession.
This member benefit provides busy school business professionals with a concise summary of the news, selected specifically for members and compiled into one email to scan in just a few minutes each morning.
SB Daily Email Help
ASBO Members: Not receiving School Business Daily? First, log in to your Members Only account and check your ASBO record to make sure we're using your current email address.
Tips to make sure you receive SB Daily:
1. Have your tech department add the Sending IP and Domain Address below to your network's White List:
Sending IP: Range 65.220.57.[0 - 255] or CIDR 126.96.36.199/24
Sending Domain: custombriefings.com
2. Add the email SBDaily@asbo.custombriefings.com to your Address Book.
3. Have your email administrator check to see if SB Daily emails are being caught in your global spam filters and/or being quarantined. If so, Step 1 should help prevent this in the future.
4. Check your personal Junk Mail and/or Spam Mail folders for the SB Daily emails. If you find the briefing in one of these folders, mark the message as "not junk" or "not spam".
5. Check your Blocked Senders list, if you have one, and make sure the above email address is not on this list. If it is, unblock the address.
6. For further details, please visit the Custom Briefings Email Help page at www.custombriefings.com/emailHelp.html
If you think need additional assistance, you can email ASBO or call toll-free at 866/ 682-2729, x7080, and we'll do what we can to make sure you receive School Business Daily.
All members should receive an initial daily briefing, and those who want to opt out of further emails may do so at any time by following the simple instructions included with each issue. You can also subscribe or unsubscribe by visiting the Custom Briefings School Business Daily page.