Guide to "Green" Cleaning Practices and Products
Click below to download a free Guide to Green Cleaning for schools. This eight-page guide from HealthySchools.org incorporates recent New York state law requiring all state agencies and schools to use green cleaning products as of September 2006.
The guide includes easy-to-use information on:
- avoiding toxic chemicals
- preventing building related illness
- checklists for purchasing environmentally safe cleaning products
- questions to ask your vendors and suppliers
- where to find healthy products
- state and federal resources for environmental purchasing
Download the Guide to Green Cleaning in .PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format (300K file).
Please Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this file.
Click here to find a FREE download of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Developing and implementing a Green Cleaning program in schools doesn't have to be overwhelming or expensive! It's a process that can be accomplished step-by-step, with positive results at each stage.
For more information on how you can incorporate Green Cleaning into your school, please visit HealthySchools.org